My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday, 23 January 2011

A little birdie told me...

Hi all - I hope you all had a lovely weekend!  We spent ours pretty quiet with an invigorating walk along the coast with the Labs - my it was windy and cold!  But I feel virtuous so that can't be bad!

My card today uses the monthly sketch over at i{heart}2stamp which I fell in love with as soon as I saw it!

 
 

  

I really like how this came out so I'm not selling this one for my local charities!  I have left the inside of the card blank so I can tailor it to whoever I decide to give it to!

Okay, that's it for me today - have a great week!


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, October Afternoon Weathervane papers
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas Little Bird
Mediums: Copics
Accents: none
Tools: My Favorite Things open scallop border (you can buy from Dies to Die For here), Woodware circle and scallop circle punches, Nestabilities label die (inside card)
 

25 comments:

Vixx handmade cards said...

super cute card Mary!, sweet image and I love the dp's and that wonderful border die too!

hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

Awww, she's so cute! Great colours and I'm not surprised you can't bear to part with it! Sue xx

The Spotted Chick said...

Girl you just BLOW ME AWAY!! This is SO CUUUUUTE!! LOVE that border punch and that DP is one of my FAVs. Such a cute card Mary!! Thanks so much for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge!! {{{hen hugs}}}

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card! :)

Anita said...

This is so cute Mary J. Love that little girl and the papers too.

Cindy Haffner said...

Mary I love all your layers, FABULOUS.

Nikbee said...

A fab card. I love the bright colours and the image is so sweet.

Nikki x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Cute images, gorgeous dps and fab colours. I love it!

Frea said...

Hi Mar, love this card, the papers you used are great and the image is just lovely. Hugs, Frea

theCook said...

Beautiful colors!

Ann Whitfield said...

Gorgeous card Mary, she makes me want to giggle along with her! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Anne said...

Ooooh I'm loving it Mary. Thanks for linking up with us at Crafty Ann's. Hugs x

Pami said...

This is fabulous Mary, I love those colours but would be scared to use them myself!! Fabby papers as well. Hope you are having a good day. Pami x

downrightcrafty said...

oh what a fabulous pair and a gorgeous creation, thank you for playing along with the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate xx

Kerri Boucher said...

love the card and all of the colors..fabb!!!thks for sharing

Silli said...

hehe, such a cute image Mary...love the papers too...HUGS

Molecraft said...

Fab card Mary, not surprised you want to keep it, love the colours! Thanks for your advice on the rolled rose, I tried it and it worked a treat thanks!
Helen x

Whimsey said...

What a great card; love those papers! Great image too!

Fabiola said...

ouah!chou comme tout, biz

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So sweet!

Thanks for joining our "It's a couple thing" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Claire said...

Fab card and what gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
Claire xx

Pam S. said...

so cute Mary and I love this Oct. afternoon paper too! I used it a couple times and I hope they never quit making it! lol
Pam Going Postal

Mel X said...

Fab. Love the super sweet image.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter. Good luck.

Mel X

Jenny said...

Love this Mary!!! Sooo cute! It all comes together perfectly- from the paper to the colouring to the little birdie sentiment embellie bit!!!!

Linda McClain said...

Oh my goodness! I love everything about this. Such a sweet, sweet card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin