My lovely Blogger followers!

Thursday 15 July 2010

Another Totally Gorjuss card!

No, I'm not being big-headed! But it's my next DT card for the new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss. This week's theme is "thinking of you" - this one was easy peasy as I seem to need these types of cards all the time!





I got inspiration from the Anyone for Anya challenge to use pink, white and black. I spent aaaages doing her hair. Let me know anyone if you've seen a tutorial on doing black hair with Copic pens - I think mine came out okay, but she looks like she's going grey instead of having black shiny hair, lol!!!


I must make more different shaped cards - they are so much more interesting than my usual square or my little more adventurous rectangular cards, lol! Round cards just make any card cute, don't you think? And the label ones look so much more sophisticated - perhaps I'll make one of those next and really challenge myself!


Take a look at the other DT cards over at Totally Gorjuss - they are one bunch of talented ladies! I hope you get to play along too!





Papers/cardstock: gingham paper from stash, Bazzill white and black cardstock

Mediums: Copic Ciaos

Stamps: TGF Stella, Personal Impressions sentiments

Accents: American Crafts ribbon, Doodlebug gems

Tools: Nestabilities circle scallop and circle dies

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So so PRETTY!!

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous!! Beautiful colouring
Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya
Yvonne x

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Mary! She's so sweet!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, this is so pretty! Love the colors and the image and this cute girl really goes very well with the blocked pink and white paper! They are a match! And very lovely the sentiments with them as well, it's all perfect! Really nicely done!! My compliments!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Hugs,
Wendy

Julie said...

Your card is lovely, great colouring and design. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

chris said...

So Beautiful, always adore your cards.
hugs chris xx

Kathleen said...

Thank you for comment on my card, very much appreciated. This gorgeous shaped card is a great idea for wee notes etc. I love your blog, you have stunning cards. I have become a follower as the inside of your cards is a great inspiration for me. Hope you don't mind. Kathleen x

Anonymous said...

Pretty coloring and card designing Mary! love the white, pink and black!
Pam Going Postal

Lisa Jane said...

Hellooooo Mary ... great to be back.
I loved hearing your fabby news re the DT position ... well deserved and your card is just fabulous. Theres nothing wrong with the hair... it looks like mine lol!!
Love the colouring.
Hope to get caught up soon
Take care
Lisa ;)

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! I love the round shape, cute ribbon and the bling. Your colouring is just perfect.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin