My lovely Blogger followers!

Thursday 18 February 2010

A girl can never have enough...[fill in fav item here]

Happy Thursday everybody! And, boy, am I ever pleased that it's nearly Friday! Another long, hard week at work and no time to be creative, **humph**. I was so desperate to get my mind off work when I got home this evening that I quickly knocked up this card...



I didn't use any sketch or challenge and I made it in an hour - that's super fast for me!!! I normally mull over a design for days if I don't have a sketch! It's quite an old Stamping Bella stamp, but it will never go out of fashion. And I always like to think my waist and bum looks that good from behind. Well, yeah, keep on dreaming...

Hopefully I will have another card to share with you tomorrow, until then "adieu"!

Papers/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg paper pad
Mediums: brown ink, Copic Caios
Stamps: Stamping Bella savvyshoppabella, Papermania Queen of Shopping (sentiment)
Accents: ribbon from stock, 4mm pearls in coffee
Tools: Nestabilities Labels One die, EK Success embossed curve border punch

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just darling!! And the sentiment is perfect(I can think of several off the top of my head..LOL)!!

Sarah A said...

Oh Mary what a lovely and fun card! My waist and bum don't look that good anymore - not even in my dreams LOL!!

I always take AGES making a card, a quick make for me can take an hour or more and if I don't have a sketch or theme I can cook it in my mind for weeks LOL!!

My pleasure about the nudge on the link, I am sure with my scatter brain it will be me needing a nudge from time to time hahahaha!!!

Sarah x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

I love this! It's so sassy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin