My lovely Blogger followers!

Thursday 10 June 2010

On time at last! But missed another...

Yay, I actually made the deadline (and in plenty of time!) for the All That Scraps Wednesday challenge - I always miss this which is bizarre considering I own so many of their stamps, lol! This week's challenge is to use buttons and ribbon. The buttons are obvious on the card, but the ribbon may not be! I have some thin velvet ribbon that I rarely use and I used it to create the bows behind the flower. Clever, huh?! Okay, perhaps not but at least I got to use some up!



I also used The Sweet Stop sketch #58 but unfortunately it was last week's! Bleh, nevermind. It was a great sketch and think the card came out really well anyway! Must remember to check the deadline dates...





Papers/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, My Minds Eye Pretty Please collection
Stamps: CC Designs Butterfly Fence and Laying Nora
Mediums: Copic Caios, Stickles glue (on wings)
Accents: BasicGrey glazed buttons, velvet ribbon from stash, Doodlebug mini alpha rub ons
Tools: none

7 comments:

Silli said...

Sooo cute dear Mary, love the papers and the cute image! HUGS

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh SWEETNESS!!

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Mary, I love the colours and sweet image!
Clairexx

Jennifer Moore said...

Very cute. Your patterned paper is perfect for the card.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

This is gorgeous Mary! I love the fun summery dps and subtle embellishments.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Jodi said...

Oh very cute and sweet!! Thanks for joining us at ATS Wednesday Challenge!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin