My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 27 August 2010

Wishes

I wish that it was the beginning of the week again! I mean, where did it go again?! I have a ton of images all coloured in and intended to make a card every day! Real life getting in the way - rubbish! Well, actually I'm sooo pleased it's Friday really! I'm still celebrating my birthday so have more things planned for the weekend and I hope you have something lovely planned too!

Enough of the waffling. Today's card is a total surprise to me - I wanted to use the sketch over at Sweet Stampin and I thought it would be mega difficult but it turned out not to be! Diana over at Kraftin Kimmie's challenged us to use stars so I combined the two and voila....














That deer is so sweet! I thought it would be perfect for a 'deer' friend, hah! Promise to be back tomorrow with a new card - well it will be Totally Gorjuss!! (Goodness, I made myself giggle there...)


Papers/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, SEI Happy Day paper pad
Mediums: Copic Caios, Diamond Glaze (on star)
Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Dorothy, CC Designs sentiment (inside card), American Crafts mini marks Purkey alpha rub ons (wishes)
Accents: BasicGrey buttons
Tools: Woodware star punch, Nestabilities label, circle, oval and large scallop oval dies, Corner Chomper

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Mary... sorry your week is flying by - but so glad the birthday celebrations are still going on.
That reindeer is sooo cute ..and i just love the bright zingy colours. Did you know over at Crafty Catz their colour combo challnege is Blue,orange and brown - i think this card would fit
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

Oh what fabby colours!! Love the image as well..just a fab card!!

Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Maria Moorhouse said...

Love this image Mary! xx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

What a fun card, Mary! I love the combination of kraft and patterned dp and the embellishments are so bright and cheerful.

Monique said...

Oh my goodness this is such an adorable card ..TFS!!

Unknown said...

Just darling, Mary! Love the fun colors and layers!!

Lindsey said...

Oh this is great! Love the colours and the image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week x

chris said...

Such a deer little card, I love it, love the image. its all so perfect hugs chris xx

Sue U said...

Love this card - I saw this sketch and it scared me too - but love what you have created :-) Sue xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin