My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 28 November 2010

You're just right!

This is my next card for Quixotic Inspirations and I've used that delicious Kraftin Kimmie's Goldilocks - just look at those eyes!!





Aaahhh!!  And I love that the sentiments come with the images - just makes the process that little bit easier and quicker!  I'm really into my pom poms at the moment - they finish the card off so sweetly!  I found these Fancy Pants ones in the shop reduced here.

I also used the new BasicGrey Marjolaine paper pack. I love this pack as it's so versatile - there are some lovely feminine papers, but others that you can use for those difficult male cards - I'm going to get a lot of mileage out of this one!

Back tomorrow with another card - probably needs to be a Xmas one as it's less then a month away - panic setting in...


Paper/cardstock: Bazzill kraft cardstock, Core'dinations navy cardstock, BasicGrey Marjolaine paper pack (buy here)
Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie's Goldilocks and includes the sentiments (buy here)
Mediums: Copic and ProMarkers
Accents: ribbon from stash, Fancy Pants navy ball trim (buy here - and it's reduced!), Bazzill floss 
Tools: Tim Holtz distressing tool, Nestabilities label die (inside card)

15 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

I love the eyes the hair and the fairytale! Stunning card, the ribbon is fantastic and I really like the little bear you put inside the card.

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. I love the image and the pom poms are fab!

Nikki x

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Mary, love the stitching & the pompom trim :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Anonymous said...

Fab card, love the papers and that image is fantastic!
Helen x

Unknown said...

Hi Mary J., I just love thoses Kraftin Kimmie images, got to get me some more!! And that paper matches her skirt so perfectly. Great job!! Greetz, Frea

Shirley-Anne said...

Just the cutest image ..love that hair!
Love your embellishments and that inside is perfect .

Michelle said...

Hi Mary J

Oh you really bring these gorgeous Kraftin Kimmi images to life. Just love the way her skirt matches the paper.

Your stitching looks fab too.

Michelle :-)

Lisa Jane said...

Oh lol mary.. i think she needs corrective glasses lol! or maybe she has been at the gin ??
Love the colours and that bobbly ribbon
Lisa ;)

pinky said...

Its just lovely Mary, love the little black pompoms, perfect for such a fun card.
Pinky

Anita said...

Beautiful card Mary J. Your coloring is beautiful and I love those papers and that pom pom fringe.

Unknown said...

So nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Mary J, fab image and one of my fave papers pads too.
Hugs Vicky xx

Pami said...

Do you ever do a bad card!!?? Fabulous, I love the image, I popped over and had a look at the others, might have to get the purse out again! I love the pom poms and the layout of the card. Pami x

Highland Handmade said...

What a beautiful card x

Whimsey said...

Oh goodness, so flabby!!! I love it - I don't own a single Kraftin' Kimmie stamp and think me's really missing out! Hmph!

Love it!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin