My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 20 November 2011

Don't miss out!

Hi everyone!  I know some of you have been very disappointed that Quixotic Paperie sold out of the Memory Box Dies like the Frosty Border that I've used in my recent posts, but don't worry Elaine has more stock coming in very soon!  If the one you're looking for is out of stock, drop Elaine an email and she can reserve one for you - she's sweet like that!

Quixotic Paperie has also got the November release of Kraftin' Kimmies in and it has two dog themed sets - so of course they accidently fell into my shopping basket today and are winging their way to me as we speak!!!  Here's a list of other gorgeous newbies in the store!


Latest Additions at www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk

See you tomorrow with my Make It Monday and Pollycrafts Monday DT posts!

1 comment:

Sue U said...

You are naughty, I was trying to resist... I can feel my willpower fading fast :-D

Sue xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin