My lovely Blogger followers!

Monday 15 October 2012

A new fortnightly ABAC challenge!

(Please scroll down for my MilkCoffee Stamps
sponsorship GDT post!)


The new fortnightly challenge has opened over at Anything But A Card and what with Halloween creeping up on us, I decided to make some more treat holders that I made and filled with lollies...



 I used papers from the Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor pad and more My Favorite Things Die-Namics...


And the Swooping Bat and Ghost are both by Memory Box.  Love these cuties!  Here's a close up...



I hope you can play along with us this fortnight - you can get more non-card inspiration over at the challenge blog here!



  

15 comments:

Caroline said...

These are fabulous love the designs. Caroline xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Both are such fun Mary J! Love the papers and design x

Doreen said...

Love these Mary,great papers.xxx

Debs said...

Uber cute!
Love them.
Debs xx

Christine L said...

oh wow.... love these!

Hugs
Christine x

Marjorie said...

Wow! These are just gorgeous hunnie,..love that little ghost!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Sue said...

These are brilliant, I love the designs and great colours

Sue

heidy said...

These are fabulous love the designs MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Rachel Parys said...

I really want to make some of these!!! They are fantastic!

coops said...

oh love these mary.they are fantastic :D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

These are lots of fun Mary. The medallions look amazing. :-) Hugs!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

these are simply fantastic mary j! love how they turned out :)

Amanda R said...

Best dressed lollipops I have ever seen!

Corinne said...

These turned out great, Love them
Hugs

Lisa Minckler said...

I loooove these!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin