My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 26 December 2012

All That Scraps Sweet December review!

Happy Boxing Day everyone!  I hope you had a fabulous day!  We are probably still in our hotel, getting ready to drive to my parent's house for more Christmas yummy food - but this time Chinese style!

Today we are reviewing more of the gorgeous All that Scraps November new release and today we are showcasing the sweet Sweet Novembers!  Here is my DT make...


I used the Sweet November Love Birds, AmyR Stamps Love Always Sentiments, C.C. Designs Cutters Banner Day die, C.C. Designs Cutters Banner Accessories die and C.C. Designs Cutters Key & Lock Embossing die For the papers I used the Bo Bunny Love Bandits collection.  Check out more Sweet November reviews over at the blog here.  

I'll see you tomorrow with my MilkCoffee showcase post!

 
 

18 comments:

Jenny said...

What a cute image Mary! and such pretty colours you have used too. x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Chrissy said...

So precious Mary J...gorgeous image and love the colours and papers...so cute too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

eva said...

this is such a bright and pretty card! love it!

Sue said...

Awwwww so gorgeous. I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
I hope you have a good day
Sue

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So sweet and pretty, just adorable!

Annette Allen said...

aww how cute...love the little love birds...so totally cute..

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Mary J and I love the colors you used for these sweet birdies. Have a fabulous day with your family!

Denise Goeldner said...

This is a lovely bright card and love the image hugs xx

JanR said...

This is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet and beautiful card, Mary! Lovely coloring and paper choices!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Mary
This is the most delightful card I have seen for a long time, I love the pattern paper you have used as the background and your colours for the birds.
Smiles:)
Sue

heidy said...

This is so sweet MaryJ!!
XXXX Heidy

Amanda R said...

Love your coloring on these Mary, great card!

coops said...

so gorgeous mary.wonderful pretty colours and the little birds are adorable :D

xx coops xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my goodness.....very sweet refreshing card. I say that with all the dreary, cold and snow over here in the US for some of us.

Ally said...

aaaaaw bless, these two are soooo gorg! love it, looks mega sweet!
xoxo, Alessandra

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So super cute, I love how you used these!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin