My lovely Blogger followers!

Thursday 18 July 2013

Always in awe of you

There's a new challenge over at MilkCoffee Stamps and the theme is embossing, wet or dry.  Well I love to do my dry embossing so I just had to join in this week and make this card...


I love this beautiful digi called Madeline with her Chic Coat - this is how I image how I look when I go to work, but reality is very different!  I matched her up with My Minds Eye All Spice papers and to create some subtle depth and interest I used my Quickutz Retro Diamond embossing folder on the circle mat.  For the sentiment I used my Simon Says always Edge die and stamp set.

I have you can join in with us this week - you can get all the deets here!


20 comments:

Tress said...

So Chic! Love the dark teal with camel outfit! So sophisticated!

Tracy said...

Sharp image and the embossing goes so well with the overall design. Hugs!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous card, great image and beautiful background.

Marcy said...

Such a pretty card! I love the colors and the beautiful embossing. I've never seen this image before and I really like it! :)

heidy said...

Stunning card MaryJ!!
Love it!!
XXX Heidy

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Brilliant card Mary J just love your image - have to have this one
jacqui x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love this cool card. OMGosh, your colouring is BEEEEEAUTIFUL!!!!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

Sue said...

Stunning card Mary J. I love that sytlish image and your colouring is amazing. A fabulous layout too.
Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous girly card Mary just love that image

Anne

Unknown said...

Classy! Love the monochrome style, this is so stylish! Fabulous image wonderfully colored! Thank you for your inspiration!
Anna xxx
Your follower

DesignerDiva said...

God I wish I looked like this too! Very chic and very gorgeous Mary J
Hugs Laurie x

coops said...

oh wow love this mary.stunning image and your colouring is fantastic :D

xx coops xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow Mary J she's a stunner! Love the neutral colourway too! Susan x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. The image looks fabulous and you've coloured her beautifully.
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Mary!! So chic!! I love your color choices for her fab ensemble !! :)) :))

JanR said...

So classy and sophisticated! I love the colours your used.

Danni said...

So classy!! Wonderful card!

Rachel Parys said...

She is so classy! What great colors you used on this!!

Lisa Minckler said...

Love her!!! She's so "saucy" looking. Love that classy sassy look. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin