My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Warm wishes

Hey, hey, hey!  I'm here with another Doodlelicious Diva make and today I'm here with a card that I've made for a male friend...


Cute, huh?  But not too cute for a guy!  This little fella is called Winter Dragon and I used a Quickutz snowflake embossing folder and some Echo Park letter stickers for the sentiment.  I also coloured him with my Prismacolor pencils - a lovely change from using Copics and takes so much less time to colour in!

Right, I'm off now.  Thanks for visiting and see you again soon!

 

4 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous mary.fab embossing and the monster is so cute ;D

xx coops xx

heidy said...

This is so cute MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Tina said...

lol such a cute image...

Kat W said...

Cute but perfect for a guy - just right! Lovely CAS design :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin