My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Things just goat serious

There's a new SugarPea Designs challenge starting today and the theme is to keep it CASE - my favourite kind of challenge!  Here is my DT take on it...



I love this fella!  He is from the Totes Ma Goats set along with that excellent sentiment!  I used the new La-La Land Crafts Picket Fence die and October Afternoon papers.  I then simply finished it off with my corner chomper.

I hope you can join us for this challenge - you don't have to use SugarPea Designs stamps but if you do you can win more!  The prize is $10 gift voucher to the store and an extra $5 if you use a SugarPea Designs stamp.  Check out the rest of the gorgeous DT inspiration over at the blog here and deets on how to win !


15 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie and goats are very apt for me, as i drink goats milk, as i have an allergy to cow's milk, Luv Sam x

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, this is amazing :0) hugs Pops x x x

Lisa Lara said...

This is cute as can be Mary. Love love love this.

wendy said...

ahhh LOL so darn cute!

Sue said...

Fabulous card. I love the image, wonderful layout and fun sentiment too.
Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

SUch a cute card Mary lovely colouring and great sentiment

Anne

Sally said...

Too cute...another fab card!
Hope all is good with you :)
xxx

Fabiola said...

super super mignon, biz

Chrissy said...

Sooo cute Mary J and love the sentiment..such a fun card.

Luv CHRISSYxx.

M DelValle said...

So adorable! You did a great job!!

debby4000 said...

That sentiment made me smile this morning brilliant card.
luv
Debby

Jane Savage said...

Great sentiment and a great image, Mary! xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Mary what a great card that is one punny sentiment lol! Susan xx

Kat W said...

Aw, how cute and such a fun image and sentiment! The CAS design is awesome too :-)
Hugs, Kat x

coops said...

so cute mary.i love the goat and brilliant sentiment ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin