My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 23 May 2014

Yee haw!

It's inspiration time over at La-La Land Crafts and this week we had to use twine or string.  I used string...

I just knew I had to use Cowboy Luka with some twisted "rope" and the Picket Fence die.


Copics used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20
Hair: C03, C05, C07
Outfit: R02, R05, R08, B91, B95, B99, C01, C03, C05, C07, Y13, Y17, E33, E35, E37
Toy: E31, E33, E35, E37



Check out more scrappy inspiration over at the blog here.  I will be back on the weekend with my Lili of the Valley DT card, but for now I am off to finish my working week - yee haw!!!



13 comments:

Whisper said...

Oooo what a super image and a great layout too, Luv Sam x

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovely card Mary and love your little cowboy....great colouring

Anne

wendy said...

ah how handsome ...terrific card!

Creations by Shirl said...

His totally cute, love the twine lasso!

jimlynn said...

TOO cute!! Love that little fencing and the rope. Precious card.
Lynn

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Cool card Mary! Love it.

Sue said...

Such a cute image, wonderful colouring and fabulous detailing too.
Sue xx

Kathleen said...

Fantastic colouring as always, super cute image and great layout, super card.

Kath x

Fabiola said...

trop chouette!! biz

Marcy said...

So cute Mary J! I've always loved this image and Luka is just so adorable on your card! Beautiful coloring and background. Love the little lasso! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute, love the fabulous design.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love this! Such a brilliant image and I love how you've used the twine.
Rebecca.

coops said...

oh love this mary.the scene you have created is stunning and your cowboy is so cute ;D


xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin