My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 6 June 2014

Beautiful butterflies

It's La-La Land Crafts inspiration time!  Well, every day it's inspiration time over at the La-La Land Crafts blog and this week we had the theme of making our own embellishments.  I thought I would showcase one of the gorgeous butterflies from the Butterfly Set 1 die on a wedding card...



I used shimmer cardstock for the butterfly and made the flowers with a rolled flower die.  La-La Land Crafts has three lovely rolled flowers dies in large and small and medium sizes.  I used papers from the Eau de Nil 6" x 6" paper pad and Eau de Nil Self Adhesive Crochet Border.  The sentiment is from the Lili of the Valley Simply Sophisticated set.

Check out more gorgeous inspiration over at the blog here.  I will be back on the weekend with my Lili of the Valley DT posts.  ttfn!


15 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Absolutely gorgeous Mary...love the dies and your choice of colour

Anne

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Beautiful and elegant!

Pauline said...

Mary, elegant and Stunning! What a beautiful wedding card. Love the colours as well!

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,gorgeous design and colours.xxx

Lisa Minckler said...

I think the title 'Simply Sophisticated' sums this up perfectly. Goodness sake, Mary....it's a freakin' head turner. I LOVE THIS!!!
Happy weekend to you :)
hugs,
Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a fabulous idea, love the flowers in the butterflies and gorgeous colour

JanR said...

Absolutely lovely!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is so elegant and stylish Mary. Susan x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Mary J...so classy and love the beautiful blue..

luv CHRISSYxx

Fabiola said...

oh wow, superbe!! biz

Mette said...

This is stunning Mary. Love the colour and such beautiful butterflies.

Hugs, Mette

Christine L said...

This is a very elegant and beautiful 'grown up' type card.. and I LOVE it! You make a wonderful job of this style too!!

Big hugs
Christine x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous elegant card
luv
Debby

coops said...

so beautiful mary.stunning elegant design and i love your butterflies :D

xx coops xx

Andi said...

I'm new to the Group and to blogging. Please find patience. Won't take long. I'm happy to have found the supplies used as I just love these cards. They are "Invites" correct? Just beautifully feminine, but with the blue, we have the Groom coming also.: ) Love it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin