My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 7 November 2014

Getting krafty!

We're showing you a whole lot of krafty projects over at the La-La Land Crafts blog this week - that's right, our theme is Getting Krafty!  Here's my krafty take on it...



I bet you thought I'd go all out with the kraft cardstock, didn't ya!  But instead I went for subtle - very unlike me!  Here's a list of the La-La Land Craft dies that I used:







I also used my Embossilicious cloud embossing folder, a strip of My Minds Eye papers and some teeny, weeny little pearls for the flower centres.  The sentiment is from a SugarPea Designs stamp set called Bountiful Blessings.

Okay, I will be back later with two more posts (yes, a lot for me!) - my SugarPea Designs and Alicia Bel DT posts so see you later!


6 comments:

Squirrel x said...

So darned cute Mary! xx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Beautiful and summery.

Sue said...

I love the scene you have created, so beautiful. The blossom on the tree looks so pretty.
Sue xx

Fabiola said...

Trop jolie, plein de charme, biz

Christine L said...

Ooh this is such a pretty card... but I'm looking out of my window and wishing I could see that - instead I'm seeing pouring rain........ Ah well, we were spoiled a bit by all that good weather!

Hope you're having a good weekend hon..

Christine x

coops said...

love this mary.the scene you have created is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin