My lovely Blogger followers!

Monday 13 April 2015

Polaroid love!

It's time for a new SugarPea Designs sketch challenge and I really loved using this one.  Here's my take on it...




I used to love my old polaroid - what fun we had as teenagers taking photos at parties!  For my card I  used the SugarCuts Polaroid dies, a couple of hearts from the SugarCuts Heart Journal Card and added the smile stamp from the Wanderlust stamp set.  

Check out the rest of the DT sketch inspiration over at the blog here.  I hope you're inspired to join in - you don't have to use SPD goodies either but if you do you could win a $15 Gift Certificate to the store and if you don't you could win one worth $10!



12 comments:

Sharla said...

I totally love this! What a fun sketch, and love the little polaroid!

Rachel Parys said...

This is picture perfect!! (couldn't help myself.) Great card!!

Sue B said...

Oh I love this Mary! such a clever design… the spectrum of colours is perfect with the camera… fab smile sentiment too! :-)
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Fabiola said...

Super sympa, j'adore, biz

heidy said...

Fab card MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Annette Allen said...

loving all that color.. cute card.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So bright and cheerful!

Lisa Lara said...

Love love love this Mary. Your rocked this sketch.

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is simply stunning, have a great day hugs Pops x

Lisa Minckler said...

Pinned! I really like this very much :)

Christine L said...

A fabbie design Mary which so perfectly uses the sketch... love the wonderful colour stripe - and those dies look fab!

I remember the old polaroids too - lots of fun!

Hugs
Christine x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh well shoot, maybe I do need this die set after all, lol. Love this.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin