My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 21 August 2009

Sewing made easy

My mother bought me a sewing machine (Janone Mini for only £49 bought from John Lewis) a year ago for my birthday (yes, it IS my birthday around the corner!) and I only got it out of its box two days ago.


I have no idea how to sew so it's just been sitting there in its unopened box making me feel guilty every time I go into my craft room! I've now managed to get it set up thanks to a tutorial on Gina K's blog. She took away the whole mystery of using a sewing machine so a huge thanks to Gina!

If you haven't seen Gina K's blog yet, you should get over there now! She has some great tutorials and - if you're new to crafting like me - makes cardmaking seem all so easy!

So for my next challenge, I am going to make a card using stitching. I have set up the machine and ready to do some testing first!

1 comment:

Carly said...

You are going to loving stitching on cards! It is so easy and once you start you won't be able to stop. Can't wait to see what you create!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin