My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 18 July 2010

Dudley and his balloon

Hi all! Hope you have had a super weekend. Today was the last of my holiday and back to work tomorrow - boo! Still, at least I enjoy my work, just can't bear the thought of getting up before 6am and spending over an hour and half on the commuter train - bleh. It's been a wonderful week with my hubby, Steve, exploring the area that I live in (East Sussex, England). The weather has been fab and I got lots and lots and lots of crafting time! I have some "work in progress" cards to give me a head start for this coming week so I should have lots to show over the coming days.

Today I have a baby card using a Pollycraft freebie digi called Dudley. Isn't he gorgeous?! He was a pleasure to colour in and, better still, as a thank you from Pollycrafts you will receive a new digi for free if you "flash your freebies"! All you need to do is make something using one of Pollycraft's past freebies and show it here. Easy huh? Here is my card...





I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch, but I missed the deadline again! D'oh. Nevermind, I like how the card came out anyway! I'm also submitting it to this weeks Pollycraft's challenge of bold and bright - cos you can't get much brighter than lime green!

Don't forget to submit a card to the Totally Gorjuss challenge "Thinking of You" - a nice easy one to complete!


Papers/cardstock: Papermania white cardstock, American Crafts green cardstock, BasicGrey Lemonade paper pack
Mediums: Copic Ciaos, Versamagic lime green ink
Stamps: Pollycrafts Dudley digi image, Hero Arts houndstooth background stamp, CC Designs baby sentiments
Accents: none
Tools: Nestabilities label and circle dies

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Love the card - especially the colour - cos you know me , no good with pastels. Dudley looks so cute.
I am back at work tomorrow too. dreading it!
But have to pay the bills - and as they have reduced my hours to 3 days a week every penny counts! Don't you just love the NHS!
Maybe my dad should ave taken the camels lol
Hope you have a good day tomorrow
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

super cute Mary! love that houndstooth background you used! I gotta remember to use that! lol Thx for inspiring!
Pam Going Postal

Lisa said...

Wonderful card! I love the how rich the green color is! Your image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! I usually end up making new baby cards in boring pastels so I love the bright cheerful colours you chose.

Silli said...

Hello dear Mary, your card is sooo cute, love the image and love all the green.... so cool!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Mary!

Love this card, what a cutie!! Love the papers with the green squares, I just used it on a small than-you-card for my grandpa, hope to show that soon, forgot to make a photo, so have to get back to my grandpa, hi hi... Love the way you divided and arranges the space on the card, very pretty! I also like a lot your newest card, but must admit that this one is my favorite!!! Love the little dinosaur! You wrote about receiving a card from me on my blog! What would you like more, a cute card or a different card? If you mail me your adress at wbtenhove@hotmail.com I'd be happy to send you a card! Would love to exchange as well, but don't know if you're up for it.. one way is fine to me as well! Just let me know! Hope you're enjoying the day!

Hugs, Wendy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin