My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 26 April 2011

A right royal knees up over at A Spoonful of Sugar!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I wouldn't normally be saying that on a Tuesday but I'm off work this week, yay!  Today over at A Spoonful of Sugar it was time for me to set the challenge and I chose "A Right Royal Knees Up"!  Of course, the royal wedding is this Friday but you don't need to make a wedding card - anything royal that inspires you!  Princesses, frogs, crowns - you choose!  This is what I made...

 
 


This image always makes me laugh - that frog's surprised face is priceless!!  She is called Kiss a Prince Tia - I have my fingers crossed for her that he'll turn into a prince for her, lol!

And do you see that gorgeous label?  It's a newbie from Spellbinders called Shapeabilities Grommet Tags and I bought mine from Bunny Zoe's Crafts here.

 The other DT makes are as gorgeous as ever and you can see them all here.  I hope you get a chance to play along with us!


I am entering my card into the Stampavie and More challenge for birthdays, Dare to be Sassy for pastels, Cupcake Craft challenge for fresh and new and Crafty Emma's challenge for Spring colours.



Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, Imaginisce Enchanted paper pad
Stamps: Some Odd Girl Kiss a Prince Tia, Elzybells sentiments
Mediums: Copics
Accents: ribbon and beads from stash
Tools: Nestabilities label dies, Fiskars border punc, My Favorite Things mini rolled scalloped rose dies

21 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol mMary - this made me laugh as i have definitely kissed a few frogs .. even Toads in my time lol.. but thank goodness we have both found our prince charmmings lol
Love this pretty card - the image is fabulous
Lisa x

Kerry said...

Love it!!! LOL...if only Mr Frog knew how lucky he was Mary J :-D Love the soft colours and pp and I'm thinking I NEED that Nestability! xx

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Mary, love the image that frogs face is priceless lol! Need that nestie too!
Helen x

Highland Handmade said...

Well look at that!! I love it!! that image is fabulous and I love the little frog!! papers are so pretty!! xx

Nikbee said...

Such a pretty card. I love the soft colours and the image is fab.

Nikki x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Lol! This is so sweet! I love the image and the pretty papers.
I've been looking for a label die to use with sentiments so thanks for the tip.

Fleur said...

Stunning card Mary J. the image is adorable
Hugz Fleur xXx

Nic aka The Sticky Elf said...

Hahaha, brilliant image. I hope the frog turns into a prince too.

I'm loving the new shapeability die too.

Beautiful as always Mary.
Nxxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card. The paper are beautiful and the stamp is very nice.
Francy

Crystal said...

AWWWW she is just soooooo sweet, what a darling little princess, you used the perfect paper and I soooo love your flowers and border punch!!! SOOO SWEEEEET!

Fabiola said...

trop trop chou et cette grenouille....elle a vraiment une bouille d'enfer...elle me fait trop rire, biz

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous loving your colours that you have chosen, fab hugs pops x

ps naughty you, i have had to buy this one and its all your fault ;0)

cebelica said...

Oh my goodness, this is so sweet!! <3

Anonymous said...

Awww, so sweet and funny! Love it! xx

Mrs.B said...

Just catching up, as usual you have been busy making sonme great cards Mary, Love this one - LOVE the frog!
Avril x

Silli said...

sooo sweet!

Kathleen said...

Very pretty card, really lovely image. Found a really horrid, ugly frog in our garden the other week couldn't have kissed it for love or money, could this one though.

Kath x

Regan said...

Thoroughly enchanting! I love this adorable image! You've colored it wonderfully & that paper is too perfect! Great Nestie as well! Thanks for playing along @ SSD! :)

Anonymous said...

❤ it Mary! just precious! totally charming coloring and designing!
{P}

Julie said...

So sweet Mary - loving the papers and your fab colouring!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at CES this week, Juliexx

Vicky said...

WOW...This is gorgeous love the soft colours & the image is just awesome.
Thank you for playing along with us at CES Challenges, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin