My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Christmas in July at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!

It's Christmas in July over at the SCRS challenge #51which means that I get to make my second Christmas card for this year!  Oh boy, that means at least another 50 to go!  




 So here is my make...


 




Isn't he just brilliant?!  This is Caroling Josh - he's like the Fonz at Christmas!  He's probably singing "rockin' around the Christmas tree..." rather than "Oh Bethlehem"! There are so many gorgeous Christmas SCRS stamps and at the moment they are all included in the Sparkle Creations 1 year sale at $6.50 each (that's £4 to us Brits!)!

Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen to win their very own SCRS rubber stamp!  In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation
I hope you can play along!  You can see more gorgeous Christmas inspiration here...



And don't forget to check out the this month's sale....


See you this afternoon with my DT post for By LoRi Designs!




I am entering my card into the Moving Along With The Times challenge for Christmas in July.


Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, BasicGrey Eskimo Kisses paper pad
Stamps:  SCRS Caroling Josh, CC Designs sentiment
Mediums: Copics
Accents: Divine Twine (from Quixotic Paperie here), buttons from stash

Tools: Corner Chomper, Tim Holtz Distressing Tool, Martha Stewart snowflake punch

23 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Mary J .So cute !
Love those snowflakes and buttons .

heidy said...

Oh what a cutie Mary J
Hugs Heidy

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute card Mary.
luv
Debby

Lisa Jane said...

as they have all said he is a cutie .. wonderful colours
Lisa x

Chrissy said...

I could have sworn that I heard him singing....fabulous image and colouring, love the snowflakes with buttons,very cute.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Marion said...

Hi Mary,
A fabulous card and just love that image. Colouring is wonderful and love the grass and fence detail.
hugs
Marion

Kerry said...

There's that fence again..wonder if it's a sign I've got to FINALLY use my ms fence punch??? Must also get the grass punch :-D Ok...love the frayed edges, the twine, buttons on the snowflakes and my favourite placing of a sentiment! Your colouring is pretty flab too...his blonde hair is mega...what colours did you use? Did I say I liked your card?? xx

Anonymous said...

Ah - gorgeous gorgeous card - they are always soooo lovely!
20% discount over at Rainbow Studio's!!
Take care
Rachel and Angela
xx

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. I love the image.
Nikki x

Kitty said...

Aww this is lovely Mary!! I love Sparkle Stamps they are soo cute!

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and hope to see you again next time!

Kitty xx

Kathleen said...

Another brilliant card, hope he doesn't set fire to his song book.
Fabulous colouring.

Kath x

Fabiola said...

ooohhh elle est très très chouette! biz

coops said...

fabulous card mary.stunning image and colours and i love your snowflakes :D

xx coops xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card Mary. I love Josh, and your colouring is superb. Fabulous layout too.

Thank you for joining in the fun at MAWTT this week. Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Alice said...

wonderful details. such a darling card, Mary!

Unknown said...

Darling, Mary! Love these colors with sweet Josh!

Cyndi said...

aww this is a great xmas card! love the colors!

Elena said...

Very beautiful card! Love how you added snowflakes twine!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Beautifully coloured image and pretty snowflakes.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fabulous card!

Julie said...

This is lovely!

I've got serious martha stewart punch envy today - I've been seeing this snowflake on cards and I want it bad!!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

This one will make a great teen card. Love he colors, love the image. Just love it!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Gorgeous!! Your coloring on this cute image is beautiful...I love the softness to it and the distressing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin