My lovely Blogger followers!

Thursday 17 July 2014

Get over to Lili of the Valley shop!

Hello!  Hope you're all having a good week.  I'm sorry I haven't been around much - that's the problem with taking holiday, you've got to do all the extra time to catch up!

Anyhoo, I'll be back on Friday with my La-La Land Guest Designer card but in the meantime wanted to let you know that there are some fab offers over at Lili of the Valley!

First up, all gorgeous stamps are only £3.80!  They are already such great value at their normal price so this is such a bonus!



Secondly, all paper pads are only £6.50 - including the new ones!  Now, I am totally in love with the new pads and I can't wait to show you my makes with them - coming soon!



Have a lovely evening and I hope to be round tomorrow to visit you all - ttfn!



3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow you all are lucky! For us in the US it's an arm & leg for all supplies we buy....

Sammy said...

You and me both... I bought the "on a high note" pad the other day, and I can see me running out and needing to buy more pretty soon! So very gorgeous! looking forward to seeing your makes Mary! x

Christine L said...

Noooooooooooo I can't go there AGAIN!! Well, at least not until September.... hehe!!

Sorry you're having to catch up on your work since you got back.. Clare tells me her normal working day now is 7 am to 5 pm - or 9 to 7! Eeeek!!

Hugs
Christine x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin