My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Sorry for being such a pin head!

There's a new SugarPea Designs challenge starting today and the theme is You're so Punny!  So here is my DT make using the super cool Spare Me set...





Another brilliant set from the Bean Stalk collection - my favourite collection!  I matched him up with Digital Design Essentials paper and loosely followed this week's SPDSS07 sketch (you've still got time to join in with this one too!).



I hope you can play along - you can use any stamp you like but if you use SugarPea Designs, we'll top your voucher up to $15!

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow with my DT makes for the La-La Land Crafts new July release!



12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

SUPER image love the way you have designed this card and how awesome as I love ten pin bowling.xx
♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Love the colours and the layout!

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby image and cool layout too, Luv Sam x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Mary and amazing colouring..

Anne

Rachel Parys said...

Adorable!! You made the perfect bowling lane for him!! Awesome work!

Stacey Schafer said...

LOVE this, Mary!

Squirrel x said...

Yet again, another awesome make Mary! Love the pun, and the little guy is super cute! Hugs xx

wendy said...

this is fantastic LOVE that paper!

Sue said...

Just fabulous! I love the image, wonderful colouring and great papers too.
Sue xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Mary J..love the cute image and love the sentiment..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Lara said...

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This is a show stopper Mary! Wow. I am swooning!

Christine L said...

Another fabbie make Mary... love that image and of course, your usual perfect design.

Hope it's not too hot in London!

Hugs
Christine x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin