My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 27 February 2015

Bye bye La-La Land Crafts!

Bit of a sad day today - this is my last card and post as a design team member for La-La Land Crafts.  I've been on the team for 10 months and decided that it was time to go and stretch my creativity elsewhere.  I will definitely miss playing with the gorgeous goodies and I will miss the team even more - what a great bunch, so friendly and supportive.  I know I have made some very good friends and will keep in touch with them.

So for my last week, the design team were asked to follow a sketch.  Now as most of you know, I don't like using sketches - they feel too restrictive to me, but I actually enjoyed following this one. Here is my DT take on it...








La-La Land Crafts goodies used:



Copics used:
Face: E000, E00, E21, R02, R05
Hair: C03, C05, C07, C09
Outfit: C01, C03, C05, C07, C09, R20, R22, R25, R27

Isn't she a cutie?  I used some Doodlebug papers and finished it off with some teeny weeny white buttons.  Check out the rest of the DT creations over at the blog here and I will be back later with my Alicia Bel DT post - see you then!


7 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Stunning card, love the colour combination.

Chrissy said...

She IS very cute and beautifully coloured Mary..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

A wonderful parting creation Mary and she suits that sketch brilliantly xx

Fabiola said...

super mignon, biz

Christine L said...

Awww that's sad to hear... but I've loved every card you've made with these wonderful images! Always a true inspiration - and this one is no exception - I'm loving that sketch too - it's gone straight to my Pinterest Inspiration board!

Hugs
Christine x

Patricia Grays said...

Crafts are incredible for children and grown-ups. It very well may be only something to do, an outlet for creative vitality. I personally feel affection for to make creative crafts Help with Cheap Assignment and it makes you feel superior when people be pleased about your ability. Go a craft store and converse with the natives there. Keeping engaged is a decent method to avoid hassle.

Abid Karwan said...

Your creativity in making crafts posts enlighten me to discover new imaginary worlds. To know more about it, read similar articles on Pay Someone To Do My Essay to discover and gather true inspiration. A person who loves to make the work admirable will get benefit out of it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin