My lovely Blogger followers!

Monday 9 February 2015

Card for an amazing guy

Here is my first design team card for Docrafts which some of you may have already seen if you're a Docrafts Club Member and get access to stuff before everybody else...




Not relying on stamped images is pretty hard - it's usually the main focus to work around so having to create a different type of focal point was pretty hard for me!  Once I had come up with an idea though it was quite easy to put together.  I think this card would be great for a male birthday card or even a congratulations for something card! What is for certain though is that I want to give this to my nephew!

Here are the Docraft goodies I used:


Stars A6 3D Embossing Folder
Kraft Pocket Tags 
Kraft Gift Tags & Jute 
Sentiment Collection download (free, get it here!)
Precision Scissors
Solid Black Adhesive Stones set

You can find Docraft stockists over at the website here.  I hope you like my card as much as I do!  I'm always pleased when I can make a male card as they are usually so hard to do!  Thanks for visiting and I'll see you again soon!


12 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous card! Love the little stars.

Sue said...

This is fabulous, such a stylish design and very inspiring.
Sue xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Mary
Dianne xx :)

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the symplicity of your card Mary its fabulous

Anne

JanR said...

Wonderful masculine card! I love the black and kraft together. And those little stars are awesome!

Rachel Parys said...

I love tags, and kraft, so this is a win-win for me!!

Sue B said...

Ooh I really like this Mary… Love the neutral colours and the fab star embossing… the tag look really cool… this is a great design for all sorts of occasions and especially nice for a male! :-)
Hope you have a great week!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Chrissy said...

Perfect for a male Mary..love the design, and the stars and pearls finish it off perfectly..

luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

CAS and absolutely perfect for man or boy Mary! xxx

Christine L said...

This is such a perfect guy-type card Mary.. hope your nephew is amazing enough to deserve it!

Big hugs
Christine x

Fabiola said...

quelle sobriété, j'adore, biz

Tina said...

love them tags, this is a cute card

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin