My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 30 October 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges #8

I can't believe I've managed to complete over two challenges this week! Here is my entry for this week's Crazy 4 Challenges where you have to use at least 3 geometric shapes and here is my effort...



So of course I used a circle, triangles and rectangles and perhaps the yellow could be considered square?!! Perhaps not, but I got at least 3 in!

I've just realised that all my cards tend to be square. I do try with other shapes, but I always end up with a square! My obvious need for symmetry. My challenge next week is to NOT use square cards all week! Goodness, that's going to be hard...


Papers/cardstock: Papermania cream cardstock, Crate Paper Baby Bee collection
Mediums: Copic Caios
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Oh Baby
Accents: ribbon and buttons from stash
Tools: Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities, scallop circle punch

3 comments:

Andrea M said...

I do like making baby cards! You're so right :) Your card is stunning!!!! I just love it. The little bear is adorable and I love how it opens - so creative :) Great job.

Renée said...

What a cute little bear! Love your card!! THe colours are fab and you incorporated all those shapes wonderfully!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin