My lovely Blogger followers!

Saturday 17 October 2009

Thinking of you Alejandra

During my usual rounds of blog reading, I saw that Ana Wolhfahrt's cousin, Alejandra, has got cerebral brain tumor. She is only 30 years old and a newlywed. How awful, is that? Ana has been sending her cards and asked if any of her blog followers would do the same - they really cheer Alejandra up. I am sure Ana's do, she has beautiful creations.

Alejandra lives in Miami so a card from me in England wouldn't get there very soon (plus we have postal strikes) so I thought I would post this card for her instead.



I hope you like this Alejandra and please accept my very best wishes. We are thinking of you in East Sussex.


Papers/cardstock: brown Bazzill cardstock, My Minds Eye Bloom & Grow papers
Stamps: none
Accents: ribbon and floss from stash, BasicGrey buttons
Tools: none

1 comment:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Such a gorgeous card. I love the button flowers and the colour scheme.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin