My lovely Blogger followers!

Monday 19 October 2009

Note to self - it's not Xmas yet!

I can't believe that it's only October - I've been making so many Xmas cards that I'm already getting in the festive spirit! Mad!

Luckily, my friend moved into his very first flat with his girlfriend so it gave me a good excuse to NOT make a Xmas card! So here it is...




Papers/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock in vanilla and black, American Crafts cardstock in caramel, Cosmo Cricket Earth Love paper pack

Mediums: Copics
Stamps: October Afternoon Weather Vane, sentiment - Maya Road Home Singleton Stamp
Accents: Dew Drops
Tools: fence, inverted corner punch

4 comments:

Silli said...

Mary, this is sooo cute, I love the papers... The imahe is so cute! perfect work. Hugs and happy day! Silke

Jessica said...

Lovely card!!! I am in the same boat... celebrating christmas in October :)

Stamp and Smile said...

Wonderful 3-D effects on your card! And so perfect for a "Happy House Warming Wishes" for your friends! A big mile stone in a persons life... Also con'grats on getting a new puppy soon! Must share photo's with us!! :)

Have a super weekend!

Mira said...

This is really lovely and beautiful, great colours :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin