My lovely Blogger followers!

Thursday 26 November 2009

C4C12 - Snow Much Fun!

I found a set of rubber toppers from All My Memories in my stash - they must have been there for over a year and I must have bought them in a sale as they aren't really my style! So, with 28 Xmas cards still to make, I decided to use them up! I used the Crazy 4 Challenges #12 sketch for inspiration and here's my card...





It actually WAS a lot of fun to make! I always feel a bit of a cheat using pre-made toppers, but it was fab because I ended up making 3 cards in one evening - a MEGA record for me!! And I made those little snowflakes using the snowflake border punch. Dinky, huh?! And here's another one I made (the 'yellowish green card and snowflakes, are actually lime green and matches the topper beautifully - just my crappy photographing couldn't get the colour true)...



Are you looking forward to Friday? I AM!! My last day of work before picking up a new member of our family on Saturday and then a whole week off to bond with her! If you haven't read any of my earlier entries that this hints to, I'll make you wait until Saturday!!! TTFN xxx


Papers/cardstock: various Bazzill cardstock, DCWV paper (can't remember from which collection!)
Stamps: none
Mediums: none
Accents: All My Memories Bauble-Gums Winter, Doodlebug green spot organza ribbon, American Crafts spot ribbon, All My Memories striped ribbon, brown satin ribbon from stash
Tools: PaperShaper Snowflake border punch

1 comment:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous cards Mary and I love the colour combo's and those toppers are fab! Love how you used the snowflakes from the punched edge on your 2nd card, Big Hugs, Nikki x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin