My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 13 November 2009

JUGS challenge # 6 - just in time?!!

Oh dear, I think I missed the deadline for JUGS challenge #6! I've been cogitating about the design all week and then I came up with what I wanted to do last night! Ho hum, nevermind, here it is anyway...



I used lots of foam pads to give some dimension (if only my camera would do 3D!) and used my Sakura glue pen to add touches of white glitter on the ear muffs, gloves, etc. I then had left over mittens and hats that I had coloured in so I made another card to use them up...



I'm really loving these JUGS challenges - week 7 here I come (on time, I hope!).


Papers/cardstock: various Core'dinations cardstock, Papermania red cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly paper pad
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Keep Cosy, Hero Arts Winter Warmers
Mediums: Copic Caios, dustings of white ultra fine glitter
Accents: ribbon from stash
Tools: Woodware 1" scallop circle punch, Martha Stewart Dot border punch

4 comments:

Silli said...

hello Mary, your wintercard is so cute, love the images... the colors are beautiful. Great work. Hugs Silke

AKiteFlier said...

Mary this is totally adorable! No worries with being late - we love seeing everyone's creations - we just can't consider your card for Chic of Week but we can still oooooh and ahhhhh over it! LOL - Thanks for playing along - tomorrow we post a new challenge :-)

AKiteFlier said...

Ooops - hit submit too soon - I love the mittens along the side, the coffee cup border and the snowman is TOO cute!

Andrea M said...

This is really cute!!! What a fantastic job - I really just love everything about it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin