My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Must make more Xmas cards...groan...

You know, I've made soooo many Xmas cards I really thought I'd gone overboard! And then friends and colleagues were asking me to show them my spare ones so was happy to agree. Then, sitting in bed (because I've got a cold and feeling sorry for myself) I did a tally of who to send cards to - and I'm nearly 30 short! So, keep up with those challenges out there to make Xmas cards - I need the inspiration! Here's two I made earlier (anyone remember Blue Peter?) and entering the first in for Sparkle's Christmas challenge #51...






Now off for another snooze...


Papers/cardstock: various Bazzill cardstock, DCWV glitter card (snowflakes), Tinkering Ink Yuletide paper pad
Stamps: none
Mediums: Pebbles Inc paint (combination of colours to match), Flowersoft cream, Liquid Pearls in silver, Stickles in Frosted Lace (snowflake)
Accents: ribbon and pearl brads from stash, Cosmo Cricket chipboard Christmas ornament and mittens, Bazzill button and cream floss, garden twine
Tools: Fiskars scallop trimmer blade, circle and scallop circle punches, snowflake punch, Woodware snowflake 5 punch

3 comments:

Unknown said...

stamps:none???? what's going on?!! Lol
I cant seem to manage making even a cup of tea without a stamp being involved.

both your christmas cards are utterly stunning, 2 down, 28 to go lol
love emma xxx

Silli said...

Hello Mary, both cards are so very pretty, I love the colors... Great work... Big hugs and happy day...;-)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such pretty cards!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin