My lovely Blogger followers!

Thursday 30 September 2010

If you wanted one of those gorgeous stamps, now's the time to get it!

Hi all - a very quick one to let you know that lovely Kerry is giving 15% off orders on the Ladybug Crafts Ink shop from now till the end of November.  PLUS you get free p&p world wide for orders over £20.  Just put in the code CB2010 in the voucher/code button at the checkout.

I've got some images all coloured in, but I just can't find my mojo and them into cards!  Hopefully I will have something to show you tomorrow - ttfn!

1 comment:

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Mary J
I am so sore .. been to dentist - had work done on both sides of my mouth. 2 lots of anastheatic - it hurts!!
Still it will be quiet here tonight lol
I am still soo tired too.. had projects to finish for BTC&G as its my challenge next month - so not a lot more crafting done
Lisa ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin