My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Ladybug love!

I created today's card is in hope of winning Lisa Jane's celebration candy for reaching 150 followers! I personally would follow Lisa Jane anywhere cos she makes me laugh in her wake! In my stash I found these little ickle ladybirds in this stamp...


Not major ladybug, but really cute nonetheless! I haven't done the inside yet as I'm running late already today! I am submitting it into Cute Card Thursday's challenge to use materials (my fabric heart!). I bet you wanna win this candy too so go find your ladybug mojo!


Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock
Stamps: High Hopes Toadstool Buggies (you can buy from Bunny Zoe's
here), Elzybells sentiment
Mediums: Copic markers
Accents: ribbon and fabric heart from stash
Tools: Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder

11 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Very nice card! Love that red ghingham ribbon...

Silli said...

So cute Mary, love the image and your coloring! HUGS

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous summer card and the sentiment is just spot on! I just saw those fungi yesterday when I was walking in the woods with my dog.

Lisa Jane said...

wow Mary - fabulous as usual.. i just love that little image .. so cheerful and cute!
Thank you so much for your kind words and for entering into the spirit of my little challenge
How can i follow you following me lol... we will be going round in circles !! say no more!
Lisa ;)

Michelle said...

Super cute card! Love the scolloped edging and the gingham ribbon is perfect.
Michelle :-)

Anita said...

Very pretty card. I love the image and the bright red just makes this card look so cheerful.

Julie said...

Oh my, this is just darling! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Annie said...

such a cute and fun card! thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Highland Handmade said...

What an adorable image!! Beautiful card xx

Nana Diana said...

Super cute card, the red and black really make it pop. Love the stamp too, so cute!!

Arabella said...

I love this card Mary J! I do love me some red and what a cute scene!

Arabella

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin