My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 26 September 2010

You're fabulous!

And all of my blog mates are!  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend - it was cold but sunny in south east England yesterday and we went for a brisk walk along the coast.  Very invigorating, I can tell you!

Onto today's card.   I wanted to make a thank you card for my 18 year old niece and this Lil Lolita stamp is just perfect for this age group and was dying to match her up with this funky paper!  The CC Designs sentiment is perfect for it, the inside says "Fashion can be bought, style one must possess" - brilliant!



I am submitting my card into the following challenges:


Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Nutmet
Stamps: Tickled Pink Lil Lolita 60s Mod Ivy, CC Designs sentiments

Mediums: Copic Sketch markers
Accents: BasicGrey buttons, Bazzill floss, American Crafts ribbon
Tools: Nestabilities label die (inside card), Martha Stewart border punch

20 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! Your card is fabulous. The image is stunning and I love how you've found the perfect dp to go with it.

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE your card ... and that fabulous DP!

Thanks for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply Inspiration challenge!

chris said...

wow this is special, those papers are also very fabulous. and that image is great. hugs chris xx

Michelle said...

ooh ooh ooh, I love that Paper Mary J! This card is fabulous and sure to be a big hit with your neice.

Michelle :-)

Renkata said...

wowow such a fantastic card.
Thanks for join us at the Lil Lolita Boutique.

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous mary, so love that image and the colours are so perfect.
Pinky

Michelle said...

Hi Mary J
I couldn't find an email address for you but I wanted to contact you.
Michelle:-)

Anita said...

Gorgeous card, Mary. Your image is colored beautifully and I love those papers.

Kerry said...

This is a perfect image for your niece Mary J ...I love the colours though I don't know how you can do that hand stitching! Lovely :-D xx

carol said...

super card, love the colours, thanks for sharing it with C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week, x carol

Anonymous said...

SOOOO CUTE Mary! I had a dress like this when I was in my teens! She's adorable! love how you colored her and designed your card!
Pam Going Postal

Lisa Jane said...

Really hip and groovy Mary - she will love it . I just love the retro feel to it
Lisa ;)

xxxtglxxx said...

You have interpreted the photo brilliantly! :) I was amazed when I saw your card. Its so contemporary and yet retro, and its totally fab!
I love it :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Unknown said...

I love your retro shagalicious hahahah papers !! Ivy looks amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us this week at LLB
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Annette said...

Many, WOW! this card is fabulous from front to back! Gorgeous detailing & the image is super cute papers are so yummy! Thanks for joining us at the C.R.A.F.T Challenge this week.

Alleena Burger said...

I love these colours!! They suit the way you have coloured Ivy perfectly. Great card!! Thanks for joining us this week at LLB.

Jackie Thomas said...

Gorgeous Mary. I love your colour combo and these papers were made for Ivy. Thanks for joining us in this weeks LLB challenge. Hugs Jackie

Leonie said...

o this is fantastic! Your choice of papers is so perfect for this 60's chick! thanks so much for joining in with us this week at LLB.
Hugs Leonie

Lisa said...

Super project! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love the paper you paired up with her - lovely card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin