My lovely Blogger followers!

Thursday 24 March 2011

It's time for another By Lori Designs colour challenge!

(Please scroll down for my Quixotic Inspiration DT post!)

Good afternoon everybody!  It's time for our next colour challenge over at the By Lori Designs challenge blog!  The DT has split into two teams so one team follows the colour challenge and the other team can make whatever they want!  This week I'm in the team who can make whatever they'd like and this is what I came up with...

 

I used super sweet Lollipop Ella and once again I used NO DPs!!  I did some wet embossing with one of my fave Hero Arts background stamps and my trusty Viva Decor gloss pen in opaque white to create those super sweet little pearls! 

I hope you can join in with the colour challenge below - there is lots and lots of gorgeous DT inspiration over at the challenge blog here!


I am entering this card into Kraftin' Kimmie challenge to use buttons!


Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock
Stamps: BLD Lollipop Ella, My Favorite Things label and sentiment stamp
Mediums: Copics, Viva Decor gloss pen in opaque white
Accents: buttons and floss from stash
Tools: Fiskars border punch

28 comments:

Silli said...

Fabulous girl, love your colors, love the image.. well done sweetie!

Sally said...

I love this Mary J the colours are great together. I keep meaning to pop overto Lori Boyd but never seem to get round to it. The image is great.
Hope you had alovely day hun.
Hugs Sally xxx

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Mary. Love the colours and a really cute image!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Fab colours Mary and that image is gorgeous, love it!
Helen x

Pami said...

This is so cute Mary! Love colours and the image is very sweet. Hope your day has been ok. Pami x

pinky said...

Its gorgeous Mary, love how you created your background. I have popped into that challenge so many times and couldn't find where the challenge info was till now lol. In the little squares? Am I right lol

Anonymous said...

This is a super sweet card. I love the sentiment and the image is soooo cute.
Super card once again!
Thanks
Rachel and Angela
xxx

Vicky said...

I love it hun! super sweet image and gorgeous colours too..

hugs Vicky xx

Fabiola said...

tout a fait charmante! biz

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Kathleen said...

Super card, love the colours and the cute image.

Kath x

DesignerDiva said...

FAB Mary, great colour combo, super cute image and you made your own DP! Oh my!
Laurie x

Jacki Daniels said...

Hiya Mary how you doing sorry not spoken in a while love this card and the colours the image is so sweet too and as for the papers well what can I say well done
Jacki xx

LorettaL said...

What a darling card!!!

Seafield Jo said...

This is such a beautiful card, what an adorable image. Jo x

Annette Bowes said...

Super sweet card Mary, cute image and love your wet embossing, take careX:)

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow this is so clever! :) Love how you have made the DP.

cute image and fabulous colours.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Denise Marzec said...

SUCH gorgeous coloring and I love the color combo!

Rleen said...

WOW! Mary, your card is gorgeous! I love the color combo & the sentiment.
Hugs, Rleen

Crystal said...

Mary this is FABULOUS!!! I LOVE this cutie and that sentiment is tooo SWEET!!!! Super cute creation!!!

Anita said...

Mary J, this is so adorably cute! She's colored beautifully and I love the yellow and purple combo.

Lisa Jane said...

Oh wow Mary.. this is fab.. Purple and yellow are one of my fave flower combinations and it looks fab on a card... will have to try it myself
Gorgeous background
Lisa x

jenny said...

Beautiful card Mary....I love those colours together :)

Jenny x

Lorraine said...

Love your sweet card! I always love seeing these too cute images, but have never purchased any. Maybe I need to go do some shopping, lol!

Michelle said...

Hi Mary J

Aaack! So many beautiful cards and so little time to check them all out!!

This card is amazing, I love how you have created your own DP with the embossing and gloss pen, that is so awesome.

Michelle :-)

Unknown said...

Awww love this colour combo and your Ella looks so sweet, very nice I love it xx

Anonymous said...

totally sweet for sure Mary! lovely elements and colors together! Awesome coloring!
Pam Going Postal

Merlyn said...

This is a fabulous card.. I love everything in this card..Very bright and cute with the girly stamp..Super :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin