My lovely Blogger followers!

Thursday 3 March 2011

U R GR8!

Hi everyone!  No, my spelling hasn't gone awry but it does mean I'm speaking 'young people' language!!  Blimey, when did I stop being young?!  Anyhoo, my card using those yummy Quixotic Paperie goodies today uses that uber cool Paul Texting by Mo Manning.  

 

I adore this guy - so perfect for al those teenage and young men cards!  That Mo Manning has far too much talent for one lady!  I teamed him up with Echo Park's Little Boy paper collection (and for those not so little boys!) and the letters are from the same pack too so great value!  I also used my favourite Bazzill kraft cardstock - perfect for keeping those male cards masculine!




 

I am entering my card into Pollycrafts Monday challenge to use at least 3 cirlces - I count 4 whole ones on mine, lol! 



Paper/cardstock: Bazzill kraft cardstock, BasicGrey Infuse paper pad
Stamps: Mo Manning Paul Texting
Mediums: Copics
Accents: ribbon and buttons from stash, Maya Road chipboard arrow
Tools: Martha Stewart border punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nestabilities circle die and rectangle die (inside card) 

18 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable!

Nikbee said...

A fab card. I love the image - great for a young male.

Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Definitely an uber cool card Mary, I don't understand "young people" language either, much prefer English LOL!
Helen x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gr8 card! Love the papers.

cowboydutrem said...

Great image and fun sentiment! Had to pronounce it aloud to understand...

Pami said...

Great teenage card Mary, and colours are perfect too. Pami x

Shirley-Anne said...

Wonderful boys card .love the background paper , love the arrow and the punched edge . Inside card is cool too.

Michelle said...

Hi Mary J

Seriously, this card is just awesome!

Michelle :-)

Cj said...

What a great card,the papers are super lovely.xxx

pinky said...

I love this card Mary, that image is so cool and I so need it!!

Unknown said...

Hi Mary, it sure is a 'cool' card!! I did have to translate a little before I could understand the message, but I got it now LOL!! HUgs, Frea

Lisa Jane said...

ooh get you .. down with the youth lol
Its fab ... love the image and beautifully coloured. Fab papers
I think they would say .. Its PHAT!
Lisa x

Fabiola said...

trop fun et sympa, elle est top pour un ado, parfaitement ce qu'il faut, biz

Mrs.B said...

GR8 card Mary. Love the image and the papers and as usual lots of GR8 details!
Avril x

Anita said...

Fabulous card! You've colored him perfectly and I love how you did the sentiment.

Kathleen said...

Well I have looked at this post 3 times till I got the message, then I couldn't believe how stupid I was or should I say how old I was, not to have got it earlier. Lovely card and great image for a teenage boy. Love it.

Kath x

Kylie said...

Such a great boys card. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week.

Hugs, Kylie ox

Pat said...

Hi Mary! What an perfect "guy" card!! I love the DPs and design! Such fun colors. And, of course, I love this beautifully colored Mo image!! The sentiment is perfect!! I can see why this is one of your faves! So glad you could join us for our "end of the year" challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin