My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Bunny Zoe's blog candy!

Have you been to Bunny Zoe's Crafts yet? This is owned by Nikki Fairbairn, who is one of the loveliest people I've never met! LOL!! I love buying from Nikki because she provides fantastic customer service and orders all my favourite stamps for me (Greeting Farm and CC Designs). Although she's UK based, she ships worldwide too.

Another fantastic thing about Nikki is that she is a very talented cardmaker and stamper too and luckily she likes using all the stuff I do! She's celebrating her 150,000 hits to her blog and she's celebrating with blog candy - and we all love candy! Go and take a look here. And this is what you can win...



Ain't she a doll? Anyway, I know I still have to share my recent creations, but still working those late nights! Will definitely post something tomorrow night - a well earned break for me! *Speak* tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin