My lovely Blogger followers!

Thursday 5 May 2011

Something a little different over at By LoRi Designs challenge blog!

Hi everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at By LoRi Designs but instead of a usual colour challenge, we're shaking things up and having a sketch challenge!  So without further ado, here is my make along with the sketch...

 
 


Such a great sketch, huh?!  And this is Lollipop Lil' Chef - I am going to get a lot of use out of this little lady - 'thank you for your hospitality' or for when I make food goodies for my friends!

If you have a BLD image, we would love to see you play along!  If you don't own any yet, you can buy them here for as little as $1 - that's great value by anyone's standard!  You can see the other DT takes on the sketch here - they are just gorgeous!

I am entering my card into the Card Cupid's challenge for mother (Mother's Day has been and gone in the UK but this is going to my mum to thank her for her hospitality), Wags n' Whiskers challenge to use punch or die and also Cupcake Inspirations with their photo challenge...




Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, DCWV Kitchen Stack
Stamps: BLD
Lollipop Lil' Chef, Hannah Stamps (sentiment and lips)
Mediums: Copics
Accents: ribbon from stash, bakers twine from Quixotic Paperie here
Tools: Nestabilities dies, Martha Stewart border punch, My Favorite Things button dies

32 comments:

Doreen said...

Ooh this is just gorgeous,love all the gingham.xxx

cowboydutrem said...

Love this image and the sentiment with the lips is just brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous image and fabulous card Mary! Perfect papers too! xx

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful! everything goes together perfectly again!
Hugs Laurie x

Silli said...

so fabulous girl, I love the sweet girl, I love the papers...GREAT!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is stunning, gorgeous image and fab papers too, hugs ♥ pops x x x

cebelica said...

This is brilliant! Your image and papersare aperfect match. And I like howyouput everything together. Very beautiful! Hugs!

Highland Handmade said...

Such a pretty card, love tge sketch x

Chrissy said...

Great papers...love the sentiment..and very cute image..great card for Mums Day...
Luv CHRISSYxx

Pami said...

What a fun card Mary! Love the sentiment!! Does the cook get kissed your house??!! Pami x

Vicky said...

I love it hun!...super image and fabulous colours too sweetie..

Oh I love the sketch too!

hugs Vicky xx

Sally said...

Love everything about it Mary. Such a great image.
Hugs Sally xxx

Danni said...

Fabulous card! Everything ties together so well!

Fleur said...

Just stunning
Hugz Fleur xXx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Mary, fab image, fab papers and love the layout!
Helen x

Liz McGuire, said...

Magic card! Best one on my blog hop tonight! Love it!

Liz x

Seafield Jo said...

Fantastic card, I love the image and the papers are fab too. Jo x

Kathleen said...

He he, a sentiment I can relate to, as that is one of the excuses I use to my Grandson's for a quick cuddle and kiss, they think I am the best cook in the world.
Lovely card and great papers, brill.

Kath x

Chris said...

love the card and it's great for the Cupcake Inspirations challenge. thanks for playing along with us and good luck.

Anita said...

This is sweet as can be Mary J. You've colored this cutie beautifully and I love those papers you used.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

I love the soft pastel colours and the sentiment is just perfect. Gorgeous card Mary!

Sarah said...

What can I say another fab card Mary! I love the image & the backing paper is just gorgeous.
Hugs Sarah

Amanda R said...

Too cute! Would be great to give someone with a cupcake or something.

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is fab Mary - i really love the papers
Lisa x

Fabiola said...

trop trop chou! moi je lui en ferais un...de bisous! biz

Crystal said...

OMGGGGGGGGG this is WAY TOOOOOO STINKIN CUTE MAry those papers are just perfect and you totally rocked this sketch girl!!!!!

Denimo said...

aDORable card Mary!! LOVE that little chef!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CIC!!
Denise

Lisa said...

This is so cute! I love the image! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Veronica Z said...

Oh my gosh this card is amazing! I love everything about your card! Thank you for playing along with Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Lisa said...

Hi Mary...would love for you to be a guest sweetie for Cupcake Inspirations Challenge! Please email me at busystampin@gmail.com if you're interested.

Anonymous said...

Darling Mary! just sweet as can be!

cristmae said...

Hello Mary..!I like your very beautiful works and design..Be at your best all the time..Keep up and Congratulations..
Glossy Photo Paper

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin