My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 1 July 2011

Anniversary Throwback challenge over at Sparkles Creations Rubber Stamps!

Today, we are celebrating the first year anniversary of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!!  And to celebrate, we are having a Throwback challenge  - that is to use one of the original 8 images!


You want to join this challenge because not only does it last all month (so plenty of time to get those entries in!) but Sparkle is giving away the complete August release!  That is one fantastic prize!

For my make, I used Cocktail Emily - she's cool yet sweet at the same time!

 
 

I matched her up with papers from K&Company's Amy Butler Belle mat pad - I've been saving these for the right image and I think this is it! I didn't add anything else as I thought that would be distracting what with that colourful paper and beautiful image!

And just as a final celebration, SCRS is having a sale throughout July!  All stamps except the new July release and Karber stamps can be bought as per the badge below!


It's a good to buy!  And if you want to see more gorgeous DT inspiration, you can them here....




 I am entering my card into the following challenges:


Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, K&Company's Amy Butler Belle mat pad
Stamps:  SCRS Cocktail Emily, My Favorite Things sentiment
Mediums: Copics
Accents: none

Tools: Nestabilities label die inside card

17 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

She is gorgeous Mary, this is a lovely card.
Smiles:)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! I love all the bright colors!

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. i wish that was me .. and i wouldn't mind if i fell in lol.. just what i need right now !
Love that rainbow paper
Thanks for joining ur challenge at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Fun and beautiful card! These colors suit Emily SO well!

Kerri said...

This is darling and I just love the fun colors!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

What a fabulous image and beautiful colouring. Thank you so much for joining in the summer challenge at MAWTT this week.
Sylvia x

Unknown said...

Cute card! Very nice colors Thanks for joining our challenge at SAM, and good luck !
Hugs
Sandra

coops said...

oh wow! fabulous card mary.really love the fab image and your colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Crystal said...

Oh my word she is sooooo adorable!!!! I LOVE HER!!! HMMMM you are an enabler ;) LOVE THIS!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Mary, perfectly colour co-ordinated and great colouring!
Helen x

Kathleen said...

I really must get round to checking some of these stamps that are pretty new to me.

I just love your use of the lime green and purple, the colouring is fabulous and the papers go so well.
A great image too.

Kath x

Elena said...

Oh, look at this fun and cheery card! Realy love the colors!

Amanda R said...

Love those colors together Mary! And your blue highlighting around the image really makes her stand out!

Pami said...

Gorgeous card Mary, love the colours! Thanks for joining in with our summer theme at MAWTT honey, good luck. Pami x

Fabiola said...

ces couleurs acidulées et pétillantes sont super j'adore, biz

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Great card. Love the colouring! Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

Kiki said...

Wow, fantastic card and amazing colouring!

Thanks so much for joining us at SAM.

Hugs, Kiki

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin