(Please scroll down for my Sparkles Creations DT post!)
So without further ado, here is my DT card for this week's challenge which is...
So what is all the fuss about this week? Ladybug Crafts Ink has gone digital!!! Can you guess how many digis I used for my card?! Loads! I used Magnum Add On and then the Christmas Add Ons:
- The hat and Xmas pressie list - coloured and paper pieced onto Magnum
- The stocking I used to embellish the sentiment
- The lickle ickle mice I reduced in size and made a border with him
- The reduced and duplicated tree to make the background and printed it onto green cardstock
To celebrate this new direction, we have a new release and if you follow the blog hop, you can win prizes!!
You should have arrived here from sweet Pam and you now need to hop off to the ever lovely Pinky! Go to the main post here for the full blog hop list
Prizes will be:
First prize... the whole released - Remote Control, Cat Flu, Missed a bit, Add-On Magnum and all the Christmas Add-Ons!
And 5 runner up prizes... of one digi each!
So you can win by entering as normal into the animal theme challenge or win by joining in with the blog hop!
I can't wait to hear what you think about the digis!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Kraftin Kimmie's - Christmas in September
- Truly Scrumptious - decorate the inside
- Phindy's Friday - Christmas
- Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
- Catch the Bug - use at least two images
- Crafty Ribbons - anything goes
- Moving along With the Times - sparkle (on all of the fluffy white fur!)
Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, My Minds Eye I Believe paper collection
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink digis in the shop here, CC Designs sentimentMediums: Copics, Glamour Dust
Accents: ribbon from stash
Tools: Fiskars border punch, Nestabilitie label die inside card