(Please scroll down for my MilkCoffee showcase team post!)
There's a new challenge over at Little Miss Muffet and this fortnight the theme is SPARKLE! I don't use a lot of sparkle on my creations so I struggled with this one! I ended up with this more subtle sparkle with touches of Glamour Dust and an organza ribbon instead...
Isn't she beautiful? This is Butterfly Kisses is now available in rubber here. I matched her up with My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up papers. There's not much else to say as I kept this pretty simple! You can check out more layered inspiration over at the Little Miss Muffet challenge blog!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Sweet Stampin' - ribbons and bows
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - girls, girls, girls
- Wags 'n Whiskers - kraft
- Allsorts - any die will do
- Phindy's Place - gingham
- Sweet 'n Sassy - bling it on
- Copica Marker Europe - colour black hair
- The Kraft Journal - anything goes with kraft
- Paper Makeup - anything goes
- Craft Your Passion - things with wings (the little butterfly)
- Scrapbook Sisters - anything goes
- The Paper Shelter - punches/dies