(Please scroll down for my MilkCoffee and
Little Miss Muffet DT posts!)
You sure are! And my favourite type of lollipop is called Double Lollies - sort of hard sherberty, two toned in colour - do you know what I mean? Probably not! Anyhoo, I'm actually here with a review of the All That Scraps July release and today we are showcasing the uber cool and cute Meoples I Want Candy set and here are my makes...
I matched them up with those fun papers from the My Minds Eye Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky papers. The Sweet sentiment is from the AmyR Stamps Sweet Sentiments set and lollipop sentiment is from the Sweet Logos Rubber Stamp Set. And of course the fun C.C. Designs Cutter Curly-Q Border Die is the perfect fun match with these stamps!
You can see more reviews of the Meoples I Want Candy seton the blog here - you should check them out if you have a spare 5 minutes!
I am entering my tags into the following challenges:
- The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - tags
- MayzyArt challenge - cardless
- ABC Challenge - T for Two (two scalloped borders on the girly tag)
- St Luke's - for teenagers
- Anything goes - let's not be square
- Crafty Sentiments - food
- Whimsy Inspires - summer fun
- Crafts and Me - anything goes
- Simon Says - anything goes
- Divas By Design - happy birthday