My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 2 October 2013

You make me feel warm & fuzzy

(Please scroll down for my CC Designs new release post!)


Me again!  My second post today is a card I made using one of the cute creatures in the Whimsie Doodles store...




I love this Timber the Beaver!  Melyssa always does fantastic facial expressions and I just love his wonky eyes!  The matching wood image that comes with him too is the perfect accessory! 

I hope you love Timber as much as me!  I'm off now but I'll be back tomorrow with my Bellarific Babe DT post - ttfn!

 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is reeally cute Mary, I love this fuzzy creature.. those teeth are so fun he he xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a cute little beaver image Mary J! Susan x

Rachel Parys said...

Wow, you have been busy!!! These are all so gorgeous!! I really love the angel Xmas card, she is a doll! Fantastic work on everything! (as always!!)

Anonymous said...

OH HOW FUN IS HE>>>!>?!? I love his quirky expression !!
GReAT CAS card, as ever!!
xo

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, such a fabulous image. I love papers and cute sentiment!
Sue xx

Chrissy said...

This little guy make me feel warm and fuzzy too Mary J..fabulous colouring and love the pile of wood too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fabiola said...

trop fun! ce qu'il est chouette!! biz

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Mary...cute image and great colours

Anne

Wendy said...

Fabulous Mary, that little beaver is soooo cute.
Wendy xx

Anita said...

Sooo cute! Fabulous coloring too!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Such fun image! Gorgeous card.

coops said...

so gorgeous mary.fun cute image and i love your papers ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin