My lovely Blogger followers!

Saturday 5 July 2014

Sushi love!

I made a birthday card for a male friend who loves sushi so I just had to use the super cool Rice Rice Baby by SugarPea Designs...



I will never get bored of creating with this cute guy and the matching sentiments in this set are so brilliant!  Take a look at the whole set...




I used my Embossalicious embossing folder and Doodlebug papers.  I also used my CC Designs woodgrain stamp on kraft cardstock for a bit of contrast.  I topped it off with some Dew Drops - I have trillions of these so I'm hoping they will become trendy again so I can use them up!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your Saturday and I'll be back tomorrow with my Lili of the Valley DT post - see you then!


16 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous card! So fresh and fun!

Sue said...

I never get bored of seeing this fun image either! Your card is fabulous, beautiful colouring and wonderful layout.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
Sue xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Your card sure put a big smile on my face. This stamp set is super dang CUTE. Even the name, "Rice, Rice Baby." Love how you colored the penguin with the bright blue and red. They really pop. Oh, now I feel like eating sushi too. LOL. Have a wonderful weekend.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is so cute Mary. What an adorable penguin and coloured so vibrantly. Fab layout too. Susan x

Lorraine said...

What a sweet card. I love the fun image and the embossed background is perfect.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Squirrel x said...

Oh how adorable is he?! Such a perfect card Mary, love it. Hugs xx

Stamps and Paper said...

So adorable Mary...fabulous colouring

Anne

Andrea W said...

The little penguin is super cute and your embossing folder was perfect for this design. Terrific card!

Rachel Parys said...

Looooove this shade of blue!!! He is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, love that guy!

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby image and a great layout too, Luv Sam x

Kathleen said...

Such a stunning CAS card love it Mary.

Kath x

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Mary, love the image and fab design.

Donna x

Christine L said...

What a perfect image for a sushi lover!! Fabulously put together as always... loving that embossing folder (do I need another one?) and papers!

Hugs
Christine x

Fabiola said...

trop sympa! biz

coops said...

so gorgeous mary.i love the fabulous image and your colouring is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin