My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday, 27 February 2015

Bye bye La-La Land Crafts!

Bit of a sad day today - this is my last card and post as a design team member for La-La Land Crafts.  I've been on the team for 10 months and decided that it was time to go and stretch my creativity elsewhere.  I will definitely miss playing with the gorgeous goodies and I will miss the team even more - what a great bunch, so friendly and supportive.  I know I have made some very good friends and will keep in touch with them.

So for my last week, the design team were asked to follow a sketch.  Now as most of you know, I don't like using sketches - they feel too restrictive to me, but I actually enjoyed following this one. Here is my DT take on it...








La-La Land Crafts goodies used:



Copics used:
Face: E000, E00, E21, R02, R05
Hair: C03, C05, C07, C09
Outfit: C01, C03, C05, C07, C09, R20, R22, R25, R27

Isn't she a cutie?  I used some Doodlebug papers and finished it off with some teeny weeny white buttons.  Check out the rest of the DT creations over at the blog here and I will be back later with my Alicia Bel DT post - see you then!


5 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Stunning card, love the colour combination.

Chrissy said...

She IS very cute and beautifully coloured Mary..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

A wonderful parting creation Mary and she suits that sketch brilliantly xx

fabiola jaques said...

super mignon, biz

Christine L said...

Awww that's sad to hear... but I've loved every card you've made with these wonderful images! Always a true inspiration - and this one is no exception - I'm loving that sketch too - it's gone straight to my Pinterest Inspiration board!

Hugs
Christine x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin