My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday, 8 March 2015

Doughnutty delicious!

Happy weekend all!  I haven't managed to do much crafting this week what with sorting out our move to New Zealand!  We've been so busy getting estate agents round, doing some decorating, finding out about exporting cars, what we need to do for Visa...whew!  But I did manage to make a card last night using some gorgeous SugarPea Designs goodies!

So I thought I would make a thank you card - I'm going to need plenty of these to hand out before we leave as we have had so many offers to help us with our move.



I love doughnuts!  But I haven't had one for years - I get fat just looking at them!  These are from the Classroom Cupids stamp set (love that font style!) and the tag is made using the Sugar Cuts Gift Tag.

Okay, I am off again to do some more work on our move!  But I will see you all later as I'm going to do a blog round as I miss seeing all of your creations!


5 comments:

fabiola jaques said...

adorable Mary, biz

Tracey T said...

You'll love New Zealand, Mary. My sister emigrated there twenty-odd years ago and has never looked back. She lives in Wellington now but has also worked in Palmerston North, Hamilton and Nelson. Wish I could help with advice re. the Visa, but it's all changed since my sister went out there. Hugs, Tracey xx PS Great card!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a fabulous design and I love the colours.
Sue xx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Delicious!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Oh yummy Mary such a delicious card! Susan x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin