My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 15 May 2015

SugarPea Designs new May release now available!

Today is the last day of the showcases for the SugarPea Designs new release for May, which means they are going to also be released in the store today!  Today the team have created some gorgeous projects using three new sets - the Teddybear Picnic and Bee My Honey (this month's freebie fromthe Sweet Incentive Program if you spend $60 or more in the store!) stamp sets and the SugarCuts Thanks die.  Here is my DT make using the SugarCuts Thanks die...


I also used the hearts die cuts from the SugarCuts Notched Heart Journal Card die for the shaker along with some teeny tiny beeds.




(already available in store here!)


We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Teddybear Picnic stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our May Product Release will be announced on Monday, May 18th.  Our entire May Release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Store at 6:00 PM EST TODAY!!  Please click here to shop – and if you are lucky enough to win a set you’ve already purchased, you may choose another stamp set of the same value!





I hope you've enjoyed seeing all of the SugarPea Designs sweet peeks this week.  I certainly enjoyed creating with them!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Not sure if I'll be around much as I have so much to do to prepare for our move to New Zealand but I will pop round to see your blogs if I can find some time!


24 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,lovely design and colour.xxx

Mary said...

Beautiful card!!

M DelValle said...

Super sweet card Mary!! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so super cute!!!

Stamps and Paper said...

GOrgeous card Mary and love the pretty pink colour and design

Anne

Renae said...

Great shaker card. I love the new thanks die!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This shaker card is o sweet and just perfect! Great card!

Unknown said...

love this card!

Brandi R said...

What a darling shaker! Love the soft pink color ♥

Lisa Lara said...

This is spectacular Mary. WOW.

Sue D said...

What a pretty thanks shaker card. I like the colors and heart confetti.

Heather said...

This is such a pretty shaker. Love the layout and the soft colors.

Mary-Anne V said...

Great use of the tiny hearts from the die and love this scripty thanks.

Lisa said...

Such a soft and pretty card!

Teresa Doyle said...

Very, very pretty. I love a nice shaker card and this is fantastic!

Janis said...

So very, very lovely! The soft colors are so sweet.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

Beautiful shaker card Mary..loving the pink...so pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!

Christine L said...

Oh so beautifully pink and gorgeous Mary!

Hugs
Christine x

Fabiola said...

C'est trop trop joli Mary, biz

stampinfun71 said...

pink is my favorite color and I love shaker cards, however I have not made one yet because I am so intimidated! But I think they are awesome and yours is too!

Kat W said...

Super cute, really fabulous CAS design and the placement of the word across the heart shaker looks beautiful :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Unknown said...

Great post. Finding ideas to write about is one of the hardest things about running a blog. Please visit http://goo.gl/ZOD6HF

David Millar said...



Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic post. Really thank you! Awesome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin