My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 4 October 2009

Anyone for Anya?

I've been meaning to do one of the challenges for AFA, but always seem to miss the deadline date! Luckily I had a couple of hours to spare while I was waiting for the paint to dry in my hallway so I managed to create my card for it at last! The challenge is to use TGF image which you think represents your personality or resembles you the most so here is my choice...



I actually have very dark brown hair but it made the card a bit dull but apart from that it resembles me! The eyes could be oriental, don't you think? (I'm part Chinese if you couldn't tell from my profile photo!) If I'm really honest it looks more like me in my early 20s - I haven't worn a mini skirt in years!! But I do own a lot of brown boots and bags. I've also kept the card very simple as that is my dress style - I just can't seem to get the hang of accessories or jewellery! A very poor excuse for a woman, lol!! Hope you like!
*Speak* soon!
Cardstock: Bazzill cardstock
Stamps: The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya Collection
Mediums: Derwent Coloursoft pencils

Accents: American Crafts ribbon
Tools: Martha Stewart New Scallop border punch

10 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hiya,
great card love your style !!
your blog is a joy to visit
thank you for your comments and popping by
Suzie qx

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Lovely card -- the simple design is refreshing.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your visit on my blog ! Your card is so pretty, I love this color combo !

Renata van Miltenburg said...

I LOVE IT! I adore this clean and simple style! Becaus of the cute image and the gorgeous ribbon the card doesn't need more! And so doesn't you, you are beautiful as well!

Love from AFA!

Renata

Silli said...

Hello Mary, your card is beautiful. I love the cute image and the colors. Happy day! Silke

Anonymous said...

Hi
Wow what a lovely card, I love it that you have kept it so simple, very effective
Yvonne

Tanya said...

Very cute card!! I LOVE Anya's. don't use them as much as I should, but love them all he same :) Thanks so much fr for visit over at my blog. I will be visiting yours again, very cute!!!!!!

Magda said...

Hi Mary,
I love your card! It`s simple with nice colours and great ribbon.

Beagles...I have two beagles girls and only one - Velvet - is a little noise (she became when younger Kali came to us). Also I had Velvets mother she was quietly, maybe two times I heard her voice (the same is with my youngest girl now).

Have a nice day and a lot of kisses to your dog Poppy.

Hugs, Magda x

Unknown said...

oooh love your style, you have teamed up Anya with the perfect style and the ribbon looks gogeous, great layout!!!
love emma x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is so so pretty.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin