My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 11 June 2010

Bellarific! And a bit more ramble than usual!

You may have noticed that I've changed the design of my blog - a fresher look in hopes that the weather will improve! It's pouring down right now so I needed something to cheer me up!

Other news, Nikki of Bunny Zoe's Crafts has started a new monthly challenge blog which you can find here. There are so many many challenge blogs out there that I always get confused on deadline dates (hence why I always miss them!) so I'm going to just choose a selection to stick to - hopefully that will give me some discipline!

Onto the card. I've had this Stamping Bella stamp for aaaaages and thought I should really use her (sound familiar?!). And of course I used the Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday sketch...






She's really sweet, isn't she? I thought the floss was perfect with her raggy doll hair! Those Stamping Bellas are all so gorgeous - will be a change for me (and you!) from all those CC Designs I've been stuck on!



Papers/cardstock: various cardstock, My Minds Eye Day Dreamy paper pack
Stamps: Stamping Bella Ketto's Dolly
Mediums: Copic Caios
Accents: My Minds Eye flower button, buttons from stash, Bazzill cream floss
Tools: none

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

she's cute and love the brght xzing colours of your card and the new blog layout. if that doesn't cheer me up i don't know what will?well maybe just a few more painlkllers ... ouch!
Lisa ;)

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

What a fab card Mary! The bright colour scheme is so energetic and the image is so cute.

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET!!

chris said...

Hi there Mary
such a sweetie , its fabulous.
hugs chris xx

Anonymous said...

so cute and one of my fave papers too!
Pam Going Postal

Anonymous said...

Great cute card ... your colouring is superb!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin