My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Happy birthday dad! And...eerrr...dad!

Okay, I mean dad and father-in-law! Their birthdays follow each other and then it's my husband's the following day - three days of male birthdays! I always struggle to make a card for this audience, but I think I quite like this one...

So much so that I made the same card for both dads! Now to make my hubbies - he isn't bothered by cards so I don't know why I'm going to bother cos he won't care that I made it! Still, I'm sure he'll pretend to like whatever I make him cos that's what love is all about! Now I just have to make it in time for Friday!


Papers/cardstock: American Crafts orange cardstock, Bazzill kraft and vanilla cardstock, Imaginisce All Kinds of Happy paper
Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs sentiment
Mediums: none
Accents: BasicGrey buttons, ribbon from stash
Tools: Nestabilities star die, Fiskars border punch

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh FUN FABULOUS job!!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Fun birthday card, Mary! Love the bright, happy colors!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! This is so cheerful. Just perfect for a birthday. I love that you didn't use a stamped image on your card. I usually forget that option. :-)

Faye said...

This is just super, love, love, love it! x

Silli said...

FABULOUS MAry, love the colors and the stars... so many beautiful details...BIG hugs!

Cindy Haffner said...

Mary so FUN, I love your buttons.

Sparkle said...

Such cute cards!

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Mary!!
Clairex

Nina S. B. Macaulay said...

Such a sweet card Mary, and congrats on your good news! How exciting :O)

Hugs Nina

Nana Diana said...

This is just great, Mary!! A perfect male b'day card! Love the inside too. Hugs to L and P!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin