My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 30 July 2010

Ahoy there!

Hi everyone - a quickie from me! One of my projects exploded this week (well, that's how it felt!) so once again I haven't spent as much time on crafting as I wanted. Hey ho, next week will be better [with my fingers crossed]. I coloured in this little lady weeks ago and never did anything with her - I have lots of coloured in images with no home yet! Determined not to stamp something new, I made a card with her and I'm pleased with the way she came out....


I used last week's Friday Sketcher's sketch - missed the deadline though - I am getting very good at missing deadlines! Nevermind, going to submit it anyway!




I have another DT card for Totally Gorjuss new challenge so I hope you can by tomorrow to see my card! Until then, adieu!


Papers/cardstock: Bazzill kraft and navy blue cardstock, October Afternoon Report Card paper pack, Making Memories striped paper
Stamps: C.C. Designs Honey Sailor, Paper Wishes sentiment (inside)
Mediums:
Copic Ciaos
Accents: ribbon, string and dew drops from stash, BasicGrey buttons
Tools: Nestabilities label die, Fiskars wavy border punch

8 comments:

chris said...

Such a fabulous card, love the colurs you have chosen, so perfect. hugs chris xx

Lisa Jane said...

Wowee Mary , i love this card - the colours are fabulous - so nautical. I could almost feel as if i was about to board the Poop deck! ( whatever that is??)
Hope you are ok
Lisa ;)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this ROCKS!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! Gorgeously coloured image and such a pretty card.
I did visit Blade Rubber Stamps last week and it was just perfect. There were so many fab craft things that I was totally bewildered and didn't know what to buy. In the end I left empty handed, lol. But I'll be sure to visit it again the next time I'm in London. So thanks again for the tip.

Lisa Jane said...

Thanks for that comment Mary re the camper van card - i knew you would love it !!
You gotta get out in your tent - there's nothing better,we got ours half price too - so even better lol.. any advice just ask as i have been a camper all my life.
Lisa ;)

Debs said...

WOW..love this..its sooo adorable!!

Debs x

Nana Diana said...

Great card, so lovely and contrasty! The red really makes it pop. Love the waves too, super job!!

Anonymous said...

oh Mary, this honey is a doll! love how you did the waves and polka dot paper...so CUTE! Question for you, have you thought about changing your comments to the pop up window? It's so nice for us commenters because the blog stays on the page and we can just scroll down to the next post instead of going back and back... just an idea... I'm always needing to get back to the stamp room! lol but I don't want to miss anything either! lol
Pam Going Postal

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin